Custom Search
The Tale of Your Life: Invasion in KL

Where you understand life-changing meaning through other people's experience.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Invasion in KL

It was late at night when we first met, or should I put it morning, because it was 4:30am? It was one of a normal night when I came back from university in Kelantan to Kuala Lumpur (KL). It was a holiday for one month for the university. I normally come home by bus at night. I can sleep while traveling at the same time. As usual, I awoke when the bus reaches KL, as well as most of the slowing down of the bus speed. We all feel the slowing down of the bus speed in deep sleep. That is something I do not understand, at least with my science background. Or, maybe I never want to find out? The bus stopped. I carry my backpack on my right shoulder then saunter down the bus as the pathway in the middle was filled with passenger that picking up luggage. I went to the lower compartment at the lower part of the bus to pick up my other luggage. It is the place where the passengers suppose to keep their luggage. Then when I turn around, there is the Pudu bus station. The bus did not drive down the basement where he supposes to. He just stopped beside the bus station. My next journey is to Kota Raya, I have to take the first bus to Kepong, or should I take KTM? Many, like me, sitting along the roadside, waiting for someone or the first operating bus which will send them to the destination they wanted. Some of them just lie down and sleep. I think it is the only time when KL sleeps, 4 to 6 in the morning. Actually hope KL always sleeps so that he can stop exhaling carbon monoxide. If you do not understand, try walking there in the days and you will understand. I have to pass by The Majestic Hotel, which is where I met her. The first thing that caught my eye is her fashion. She was wearing huge white buttoned shirt, tying a knot slidely above her belly button, matched with blue jeans. It is the 80’s fashion, we seldom see people wear like this on the street anymore, especially a time like this. Then I started to “read” her. Her skin is so white that she is suppose to be a westerner, but with a dark black hair. The skin and the hair are so unmatched that it looks like she is wearing a wig. What really got me into shock was her face. God! She has a high cheek bone with a sharp chin. You must have been asking, what is so special about this? It recalls my memory of an alien abduction case which I read years ago. A man claims that he was abduct by aliens and have sex with a high cheek bone, sharp chin, and thin woman on the alien spaceship. The case is hard to disbelieve because scientist found unidentified material, biologically, or chemically unknown, beneath his skin. They even have the sketch of the woman he had sex with on the ship. It looked exactly similar as this woman! how can it be so similar? I do not believe in UFO. My reason is most of the cases happen in the west. This is enough for me to disbelieve. How can UFO only appear at certain part of the earth? What is so special there that they ignore the other larger part? It might be the secret US military doing research, or just them imagining too much. They just cannot accept that we are alone in an infinity universe that they wish there are other living out there. I believe they have been imagining it too much that it got down to their unconscious mind and it got out as a reality in their life. But this time it is very, too precise! Her eyes were emotionless. The whole damn situation is very absurd with her there. It looks like she was not supposed to be there in that time and place. “What the…” I spitted out unconsciously. In spite of that, her eyes, fashion, skin, and hair were so artificial that it looks like they were manually dressed. The other side of my brain told me, “Wei Soon, you are being too outrage. UFOs are lies. You don’t want to believe it, do you?” this side, my left brain, calms me down a little. Just when I am passing her, a black 1980’s BMW model drove towards this way. The driver was in black suit and black glasses, yes, black glasses in the middle of the night, driving! “That can’t be the ‘Man In Black’!” I told myself, almost hit hard on my forehead with my fist. Immediately a fast thought come to me, “Don’t let them knew that you are conscious about them, or you are in deeeeep trouble!” So I acted as a normal passer-by. I walked straight, head held up, eyes focus straight forward. I found my eyes hard to keep still on something which I do not interest in looking. But I still managed to focus on the Kota Raya huge signboard. “Focus or you’ll die in a spaceship!” is the words that keep me focused. I kept walking. After ten or twenty steps later, just when I thought they had left, my uncontrollable curiosity stopped my legs and turned my head back. As thought, they were not there anymore. My tense loosen a little. Then my curiosity began to tellme that I had just let go a mystery of the century. I do not know what to feel now. Should I feel released or missed? I turned back over and continued my way. A car passed over me from the front. Two pale, artificial looking faces looking at me through the car windows, emotionless face… “Shit!” I shouted unintentionally. It was them! The “Man In Black” and the lady in white! They knew! The car did not stop. It just passed by me. My legs feel numb at that moment. I feel like falling forward, and stars appeared in front of me. I think I nearly faint. I quickly stopped walking. I sit down on the ground through it was beside the road. I could not care much. All I know is if I faint, I could be waking up in a spaceship with aliens surrounding me, putting stuff in my body; or I’ll wake up all my belongings gone. It is the most complex place in KL. Nothing strange happens next. I rest for awhile; stand back up when I felt I am able to. I knew my face will be as pale as the “Man In Black” and the lady in white, if I have a mirror. I waited anxiously until the bus came. It was like waiting for a decade though it was just an hour. Although I am home safely, I knew that something terrible is going to happen. I thought I had ruined my life, but nothing happens until that night, two weeks later. It happens when I totally forgotten about this incident. It was too outrages that it was hard to believe though it happened to you. Till today, though I was writing it down, I still cannot believe that I am doing this. But I have to… The first two days were dreadful. I cannot sleep for the whole night. I stayed awake for the whole night, worrying about being abducted. I fell asleep only in the morning. Luckily I was holiday. I got nothing much to do. No one disturbed me. Although I sleep in the day, I still had nightmare about being abducted. The only clue that convinced me that this did not happen is I have no unknown wound when I woke up. According to an expert who research on alien abduction, if you had nightmare following with unknown wound on your body, you are in a huge possibility of being abducted. I found all this in the net the first two days after the Pudu incident. It was the result of worried. My suspicious begin to fade. The absurdness of the incident made it hard to believe. Two weeks later when I almost forget, they came to me! I was at Beng Kiat’s house, my primary school buddy, at Sri Manja, Old Klang Road, playing DotA. We brought our own laptop. We had been playing for the whole day and night. I went out to 7-e to get Maggie Cup for all five of us. Why me? I was the first to get killed that round. It was a bet agreed by us when we hungry. I borrowed Beng Kiat’s father’s motorcycle to that 7-e. It was a hot starry night with plenty of cars moving on the road. The sequence of the car on that road was one every 30 seconds. It is a very normal hot night. A car flashes at the back of my motorcycle. I immediately turned my motorcycle to the left of the lane. But the car did not overtake. I looked into the rear mirror. A very familiar black BMW was behind me. I cannot recall why this BMW is so familiar to me. “Must be some dumbshit that is looking for fun…” I said to myself. I ignored them. A moment later, I feel fear out of nothing. I could not figure out the reason why. I think that that car was following me. To confirm this, I turned the motorcycle round, a U-turn. The road is a double line, and it is not wide enough for a car to take a U-turn directly. That is how I thought that I had got rid of them. Just when I wonder whether should I turned back to the 7-e using another road or go home, I remember where I had saw the BMW. It is the same car that the “Man In Black” drove to pick up that lady in white at Pudu two weeks ago! I almost experience black out and lost my life in an accident when I realized that the BMW was already behind me. After that, I immediately twist the right handle of the motorcycle to accelerate. All I wanted at that moment was to get away. My eyes were staring straight front, hoping that I am at far front, away from that freaky BMW. Then I realized that the BMW was not moving. All scenery was not moving either. The flats were stilled, the cars were stopped, the trees did not shake and even the passer-bys stopped moving. As if the whole was paused! My motorcycle engine soared like hell, but I did not move even an inch. Only I, my motorcycle, and the BMW have motions. The BMW was stopped with the engine on. The two front door of the BMW slowly opened. In the loud sound of the motorcycle engine, I heard “chick tug” sound of opened door. I turned my head around, tried to look what was going on. Two men stepped out of the car. They wore black cot. One of them look like the one that I saw in Pudu; while the other one did not differ much, only the face a bit square than the first one. I panicked. “Aaaah!” I cannot help my voice from expressing my fear. I did not want to scream but it just happened as an effect of fear. The two men slowly walked toward me. They seem very uncomfortable in walking. They took more energy in pulling the back leg to the front than normal people does. My mind runs over many ideas of saving myself at that short moment. I did not know that I had such talent. One of the ways is to break their hands when they tried to catch me up their vehicle. But most of the ideas were stopped by me left brain. He kept telling me that they are UFO, they come from intelligent civilization many times advance than earth. They do not need to touch you to catch you. At this moment, I saw a brilliant light shining on me. A huge silver dish about 2 kilometers in diameter floating there. Out of a sudden, I cannot feel the gravitational force anymore. I floated up in the air like the astronauts in space. Then the flying saucer became larger as it came nearer. I was about to give up my life! If I had a knife, I would have braved myself to cut my throat, if I could only move, I would have bite my tongue and bleed to death. I rather die than being tortured by them. Or maybe they will bring me to their world to and I am going to be their slaves. I rather die! “God, please kill me!” is the sentence I repeated at that moment. The light from the flying saucer keep getting nearer until was surrounded by the brilliant light. All around me was white and nothing but white. About 2 minutes later, the brilliant white light faded away. I found myself in a small white room. The room was about 5 feet in height, 7x18 feet width. It seems like a cell for small creature, those big forehead, sharp chin, short aliens. I tried looking for entrance or door, so that I can get out, although I knew I am locked in here. But there was neither door nor entrance. I became very frighten. I run around the room, hitting every inch of the cell, until my tears flood out. I was crying, shouting out my heart. Thinking I will not see earth anymore. I do not even have the chance to bury my death body on earth. All I can do now is panic; and cry like a frighten toddler. From nowhere, an alien, walked in. It walked in just through the cell wall. It was 4 feet in height, huge head, no ears, large eyes, dark wrinkled skin, no nose and a simple hole for mouth. I became more frighten. I hope I was hopping to get a heart attack and just die. That small creature’s eyes, how can I describe it? It had some kind of attracting power. I cannot focus on other place but only on its eyes while he was looking at me. Frighten and panic inside me vanished bit by bit. He calmed me down just in time I wanted to bite my tongue. This creature had no expression I do not know how but it just calmed me down as easy as just turning of a pressure switch. When I am fully calmed, the creature walked away, without saying a word, or any sound. I was quite curious about that. Are not they wanted to make me do something? Why they calmed me down and just walked away? At that time, a piece of the wall, about 4x2 feet in height and width respectively faded away. A pathway appeared. A voice in my mind asks me to go through that pathway. I totally confused that whether the voice was my own or those they put in my mind. I just felt that humans are weak both in knowledge and mental strength. They can destroy all humans by just moving a finger. Since they did not harm the human world, maybe they are not that harmful, maybe I will be saved. Maybe… I walked through that pathway calmly, with the convincing reason that I will be saved and will be back in to my life unharmed, although I do not know where the pathway will lead me. After about 20 minutes, along the pathway, the walls were made by the same material that I was in just now. There was nothing but the walls along the pathway. After about 20 metres walk, I finally came to a faded-away-wall which is an entrance to a room. The room is about 10 feet height, 20 feet width and 30 feet depth. The size makes this room practical for humans. In the room, a woman like person sitting there, watching at arrangement of stars position, showing on top of the room like a hologram. “Hello,” she said when I walked near the room, “is that how you human begin a conversation?” she turned around facing me. It is the lady I saw in Pudu! I do not know what to say. “Come in,” she said. I hesitated for a moment before walking in to the room. I do not think that there is other door opened for me in the flying saucer than this. “This is earth.” She pointed to one of the orb that was floating in the air. Of course, I do not understand the complex star map. I have background in science, not astrology. “One when humans learned how to read this map, you all will be able to travel around the universe like us.” “Why you bring me here?” I finally brave myself to ask. “We do not want anything from you. You were just being in the wrong place at the wrong time. That’s why you are here,” she said. I felt released. But my heart begins to bit faster. “What do you mean?” I asked. “You should not be at ‘D’al-vebu dilcavieulbiq’ that day. You should have just passed me by.” “D’al…Dejavu? You mean Pudu?” “It’s the location code. I don’t know what humans called it.” “But it’s not my fault. Me too, hope I did not saw you! I just you weren’t there!” I spit out what is kept in my heart for the pass two weeks. “Are you sure?” she asked. “I am damn sure! I don’t want to be your experiment item! I want to stay my life as every human!” I said angrily. “We don’t want to experiment on you. As a matter of fact, we do not want you here, knowing our existence.” “Then why am I here?” I confused and a little mad. “It’s the only way to bring to bring you back to that time,” she answered. “That time? You mean two weeks ago?” “Yes.” “You have time machine?” “No. the time that you humans thought it is is wrong. It’s totally the other way.” “Time? You mean like Einstein is wrong?” It is the only time theory I know, “you know Einstein?” “Yes, I knew him. He is a genius. His theory about time is right. It’s just other humans like you don’t really understand. Our civilization took 2000 years to realize that theory while he just spent a life time.” “So, how do you bring me back to this time if you do not have a time machine?” I doubt her words. “We call this technology ‘The Dimension Creator’ in human word,” she explained. “‘Dimension Creator’? You people create dimension to shift time?” I amazed. “Time is the fourth dimension that the human discovered. There is actually no fourth dimension, or in other words time doesn’t really exist. This “fourth” dimension is actually the other 61 dimensions that going on at the same time. These dimensions were sub units that combine to create spirits, emotions, and imaginations. All dimensions are made of complex wave frequency, as complex as the DNA in your body. If you are able todetect these complex wave frequency, you can actually create the time and place that you wanted,” said the woman. “That will took another 2 thousand years for man to find out,” I thought for a while and said, “And what a bout the dimension that I am in right now? What will happen to it? I asked. “It will vanish as it doesn’t exist, she said, “no wave can stand by it self without a front wave. If you create another wave in the middle of a traveling wave, the wave in front will change as you want and at the same time change the old wave. We are actually creating a front wave of that day which we met at location D’al-vebu dilcavieulbiq and put you in it to stimulate a new future.” More questions about the unexplained UFO sightings which I read on internet came to my mind. “Is the ‘Dimension Creator’ the solution to how your flying saucer can travel against all natural laws?” “Not against the natural law human. Nothing can against the Laws. We were just using these laws in a more efficient way. The more you understand these Laws, the more you can use it efficiently. The sightings were just the side-effects of our technology.” “I don’t get it.” “For example, we did not travel far from galaxy to galaxy. Materials will disappear in light speed. Masses will turn in to energy and disperse in space. We travel here by changing certain dimensions frequencies. This will shorten the traveling time.” What she told me is very hard for me to absorb. At that moment, I felt a sudden dizzy. I thought it must be because of thinking too much. It is normal to me that this thing happens, especially when thinking very tough questions. Suddenly I lost balance and fell. I felt a sharp pain at my elbow when I tried to balance my body. I, naturally, tried to grab something when I lost balance but there was nothing for me to grab. My elbow rub along the wall and the pain told me that I had just tear mw skin. I fell backward and a soft comfortable material pressing along my back and everything turned from brilliant white to dark. Without my conscious, I am back in the buswhich was about to reach Pudu, which supposed to be happened! The bus stopped at beside Pudu. It did not drive down to the basement where it is supposed to stop, just like two weeks ago! When the bus stopped, passengers stand up and sauntered down the bus… I took out my mobile phone and check the time and date. It is two weeks ago, 4:30am! I get down the bus, grab my luggage as fast as possible and walked in faster speed to the Majestic Hotel. Everything there is exactly the same as before including all passers-by. Except that the lady in white and the “Man In Black” is not there. Just when I begun to doubt whether this is all a nightmare, I felt pain on my elbow. I turned my elbow around and found tearing skin, which was still fresh, not dry yet… Wong Wei Soon Kepong

0 wise person said:

 
Custom Search