Custom Search
The Tale of Your Life: A Word for You

Where you understand life-changing meaning through other people's experience.

Friday, October 24, 2008

A Word for You

I wonder why people don't understand my blog. Is my English too well? Or is it too deep? I have reasons both of this is not true. My English is not very well, I have many grammar mistakes in my articles. And my articles aren't deep I am sure people can understand. It is as simple as fairy-tale.

So what is it?

Just analyse everything around you and you will find my blog as stupid as kindergarten text book.

Meanwhile, understanding is one thing. Doing it is thousands miles different. Good luck in understanding it. Thanks for saying I am too proud of myself. I have my own problem too.

1 wise person said:

Loong said...

Since no one is giving me a comment, I must be too good that there are no weakness... Anyway, 你们可以用华文留言.我用英文写部落各并不代表你们不可以用话语留言.I'm just looking for a way to keep writing so that ideas do not explode in my mind, at the same time improving my english.

 
Custom Search