Custom Search
The Tale of Your Life: The Defeated Hare

Where you understand life-changing meaning through other people's experience.

Saturday, October 11, 2008

The Defeated Hare

Below are the press conference with the hare after the hare and tortoise race.
(Q:question by reporter, H:hare)
Q:Why did you stop and rest?
H:The tortoise is far behind. I thought he will never catch up no matter how.
Q:What makes you think you are winning?
H:Isn't that obvious? How can some one like that catch me? If I can't beat him, I would have dead long ago, hunt by the hunter.
Q:When you were resting, you never give it a second thought?
H:I did. I look forward at the end point and to the tortoise. The end point is just in front of me; the tortoise is far behind. I think and think and think forward and backward and there is not a reason the tortoise can catch up with me. Then only I decided to stop and rest.
Thinking too much in the future or too much in the past will not bring us any result, because we only live now.

0 wise person said:

 
Custom Search