Custom Search
The Tale of Your Life: Living in a Corrupted Country

Where you understand life-changing meaning through other people's experience.

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Living in a Corrupted Country

My parent have to pay to give birth to me.
My parent have to pay to get me to school.
My parent have to pay to give me food.
My parent have to pay for the food they earned.
My parent have to pay to make a living.
My parent have to pay for the place we stay.
My parent have to pay for the money they earned.
My parent have to pay to see doctor.
My parent have to pay so that I don't get rape when selling dried fish.
My parent have to pay for the fish they sold.
My parent have to pay so that the police will protect them, not harm them.
My parent have to pay so that those very powerful guy stay powerful.
My parent have to pay so that they don't break any law.
My parent have to pay for my wedding.
My parent have to pay for the coffin when they left.
I realize that I have to be really rich to stay in this world. Today I wish a dream. I will make sure I do not need to pay for anything instead others will pay for me, like those very happy man that wave in fancy cot, which appears in television everyday. I will do anything to make sure my dream comes true.

0 wise person said:

 
Custom Search