Custom Search
The Tale of Your Life: Self-improve

Where you understand life-changing meaning through other people's experience.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Self-improve

Once a reporter who is amazed by a calligrapher writing with both hands at one time. The reporter asks the calligrapher how he learn the skill.

The calligrapher said, "During World War II, my hand was broken by a soldier. After that I have no choice but to learn to write with my left hand, since my career is a writer. After the war, my right hand slowly recovered and now I can choose which hand I like to use."

Happy times do not make us learn. We become a better person by going through difficulties.

So, going to heaven do not improve us because everyone is happy there. Should we be more appreciate if we are sent to hell?

0 wise person said:

 
Custom Search