Custom Search
The Tale of Your Life: The Simple Truth, You Wouldn't Believe

Where you understand life-changing meaning through other people's experience.

Friday, October 10, 2008

The Simple Truth, You Wouldn't Believe

The tortoise and the hare had agreed to have a race. Below are part of the press conference from the tortoise.
(Q:queastion by the reporter, T:Tortoise)
Q:Why do you want to race the hare?
T:I wanted to show the world that everything is possible.
Q:What makes you think you can win the race?
T:I don't think I can win the race. I just know everything is possible eventhough it is seconds before the race end.
Q:How are you going to prepare for the race?
T:By making sure the food I ate is digested to energy, the energy transform to power, and the power strengten my body.
Q:Any strategy to win the race?
T:Keep moving until the race end.
And the tortoise win the race.
Things are simple in the world. So, simple that we could not believe it. It's our life so boring that we always hope for something extraordinary. The further the journey to extraordinary, the further we are from the truth.

0 wise person said:

 
Custom Search