Custom Search
The Tale of Your Life: Purpose of Life

Where you understand life-changing meaning through other people's experience.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Purpose of Life

If you were given a chance to change something in the world, what will you change?

Before you answer this question, read carefully. The answer will determine your future, at least until you change your answer.

I'd read an article from Forbes website that entrepreneurs change things, they do not follow business that everyone does. Entrepreneurs are the group that do what they feel they can change.

Actually I do not think this answer should be answer by entrepreneurs or to-be-entrepreneurs only. I think every one should give a really deep thought in it. It will give a person the purpose of life.

Read this page http://alphane2300.blogspot.com/2008/11/time-life.html... realize how much time we have left in life and what is the purpose so far. Then answer my question above. Some of you might thought of giving up. But I think giving up is another way of suicide. What is the difference between giving up your life and giving up the purpose of your life?

2 wise person said:

yuhhui said...

hey, your blog is really interesting. =D I like reading these sort of stuff. Hhee.. you have wisdom there!

Loong said...

Thanks. Just want to share my thoughts with people.

 
Custom Search