Custom Search
The Tale of Your Life: My Life at the Moment

Where you understand life-changing meaning through other people's experience.

Monday, December 8, 2008

My Life at the Moment

It had been raining for at least 13 hours here in Kuala Lumpur. It had been a long time since I have the time to fill my life with music, music and nothing but music.

Everybody Loves Irene, an Indonesian band, is what I like most. I have listened to it like a thousand times but it still caught me into its “Hybrid Moment”.

Next is the theme song from Studio Ghibli’s, Tales from Earthsea. Although I haven’t watched the show, I can feel a deep desire of peace in it, like humans have been fighting for hundred years, only to try to prove that they are correct.

Then I realize that I have not share my life, like what I like and what I do on the blog with all readers of my blog. I apologize on that. I am a simple man with simple need. I only read, blog, listen to songs and watch movies during free time.

Realize that it is cheap? Yeah, as said by Forrest Gump’s Mother, “People only need a small amount of money to live. The others are for showing off.” But that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t save money and invest for our future’s sake.

3 wise person said:

Anonymous said...

you say you are a simple man with simple needs. you are lucky to know that at such a young age. some people never figure that out.it is good you take time to relax. you have had rain, we have had a foot of snow...i would rather have the rain. lol

Elysia said...

we had rain here in Virginia, USA.

i wish we had more snow

but don't feel bad. relaxing is good for the mind, body, and the soul.

Loong said...

Yeah, cinner. I realized that when I started my working life. And I wonder why?

Hahaha... We have no other season here but summer, rain and sun. The funny part is I wish my place have snow...

 
Custom Search