Custom Search
The Tale of Your Life: Progress

Where you understand life-changing meaning through other people's experience.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Progress

After a few rounds, I started to wonder why everyone gives the same respond. This started to bore me up.

At first I accepted older people saying that this is life, it is meant to be like this.

But then I realize that the respond people gave is based upon the action I projected.

I, actually, can change my action if I want a different respond. The name for this process is called ‘progress’.

I begin to believe that everything in life has a cause. It won’t just happen for no reason and no, it is not life. It is more like we choose to let it happen because we are afraid of progress, while hiding our cowardness behind the reason “destiny”.

0 wise person said:

 
Custom Search