Custom Search
The Tale of Your Life: God, Heaven and Apple

Where you understand life-changing meaning through other people's experience.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

God, Heaven and Apple

My grandma (from my father side) had past away, a couple of days ago. Many thoughts came to me during the melancholy funeral.

A part from refreshing the memory with my grandma, I began to wonder why we get in to this world in the first place. It’s not like I could take away all the money and luxury with me when I am done here. I even doubt if there is such thing as heaven.

If there is a heaven, I would hope that I will not be there. There will always be trouble when you deal with people. I really doubt if heaven is an excluded place. Yes, only good people go to heaven. But I have seen good people turned bad. What if heaven have certain percentage of bad people in it? Isn’t it going to bring heaven down to the same level as this world?

That is why I do not believe that we are here to make a path to heaven. Sometimes I even think that heaven is created by fools (not god) because it will be the same place as our world here. How god could make such useless place? Aren’t we insulting god’s intelligent when we said good people go to heaven?

Otherwise why are we here for? To get married and reproduce? This will only prove that Darwin is damn right, which we are here to survive. Those that can best adapt into the world live. (I kind of agree with him.)

If you are waiting for an answer from me, I am sorry, I do not have it. All I can tell you is we chose to come into this world; we have to find why we made the decision, as why Adam ate the apple that is forbidden millions of years ago; why god created the apple that is going to be forbidden? Is the apple created by god or did Adam created it himself, just to experience the luxury of it?

4 wise person said:

Cindy said...

I am sorry for your loss of your grandma. As for the whole heaven thing, I have pondered this too,,,,that if there is a heaven and say we get there and supposed there were people we cared about that were not because of turning bad...then how could this be heaven for us. I don't have answers, as long as we are still asking questions, i believe that is good. take care.

Loong said...

Thanks for the condolence.
Yes, you are right. All we can do is believe and hope.
Meanwhile we have to find out the truth. Not accept everything most people believe, blindly.

Elysia said...

Darwin makes perfect sense. I agree with him whole-heartedly.

However, man can not be the most "intelligent" being in the Universe, there has to be something more.

Perhaps energy in itself is God?

Loong said...

Maybe Elysia... I have come across it too.
Many ppl are against it, but I think it is possible.

 
Custom Search