Custom Search
The Tale of Your Life: Philosophy of a Serial Killer

Where you understand life-changing meaning through other people's experience.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Philosophy of a Serial Killer

The author will not be responsible if anyone turns to a serial killer by reading this blog. Click away if do not have confidence. Anyway, why so serious? Read lah!

You know the water suppose to flow downward. Why make it flow up?

You know you will be hungry. Why eat?

You know people will hate you. Why tell the truth?

You know you will be hurt. Why love?

You know why you do not have wings. Why build airplane?

You know your children will die. Why give birth?

You know you are not supposed to kill. Why kill me?

I know they are supposed to live. So, I killed them.

Isn’t that what you are doing everyday?

At least I thank god every time before I kill for giving me a chance to kill. Some of you don’t even feel thankful for a meal.

0 wise person said:

 
Custom Search