Custom Search
The Tale of Your Life: Human Black Spot

Where you understand life-changing meaning through other people's experience.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Human Black Spot

Nothing is for sure. The unsure-ness is the black spot. Look at the sign of yin and yang, where there is too much black, there is a white spot; and when there is too much white, there is a black spot. Which I am trying to say the white spot is the black spot for black and the black spot is the black spot for white…

Confused?

Everything has a black spot which cause uncertainty. Our eye had a black spot where there is a point we cannot see; black hole is a black spot of the universe where all laws broken; our believe system has a black spot which is doubt…

Steven Hawkins, a remarkable scientist, hopes human can’t find the Higgs Particle…

I find this another funny part of human. Whenever we try to hard and professional to do something, we tend to tell our self to stop trying and there is another better way. So is the moment we try to understand someone, we will come to a door in their heart that we do not want to enter; same as you find it funny why there is a door in your heart, unlock, but no one is going in.

This black spot of human psychology is the main reason people war, divorce, fight and loneliness, which is the same reason why we always felt we couldn’t find some one who truly understand ourselves. It is also the reason why each and every one of us is so different.

8 wise person said:

Anonymous said...

I have been into a customer service for two years now and i learned a lot..
Sometimes we misunderstood the reactions of a person or either we cannot figure out the thing that they were trying to expound..
the bad part sometimes we tend to disregard people's guilt and hatred...
The best attitude to deal with people is " putting ourlself on their shoes"
From there on we can say " ohhh..I do understand why he/she is/was frustrated..andeventually it is gonna be easy to pacify them...get their weak point and you can get along with them

Loong said...

my point in this blog is, no matter how deep you get in to their shoes, you will find a door which is not lock but you will never want to open it, because you do not want to accept the fact...
so, do you think it is tru???

Anonymous said...

Hi Loong! You are right, your blog is deep. :) Well I agree about the theory that every human will have a black spot, a spot they or anyone else will never really understand. That is what makes us human, the continuous struggle to achieve perfection. So if we continue to struggle with ourselves, we will continue to struggle trying to understand another person. :)

Anonymous said...

yeah everybody is a unique being

Loong said...

Thanks for dropping a comment, hui sen:)hope this did not scare you away:)hope you can share some of your thoughts some day.

lincoln eman,
aren't this what you found out when you decided to break-up with your x? that there is a door in your heart which she do not want to open, she do not want to understand. so you think she do not suit you...
it's ok if you say i am wrong:)
by the way...why not military activist anymore????

Anonymous said...

Yeah..You are quite right about that..Partly it was my fault, but the break-up was both our fault she wont understand what I am going through eventhough I have explained it already..The break-up wont pursue if has not slapped me in front of a hundred..I was a Corps Commander of ROTC and It deeply crashed my whole being..It tooks time for me get over those moral underload.hehehe

Why I changed my Ident?
I was quite an activist of the corps..if its wrong then it cannot be right..I dont care if I stepped on them if it is for righteousness and wellness of the Corps..they have realized after I left them that there was a big piece was missing..I did all the administrative works and training programs for the cadets and cadettes..Higher officer's cannot force me to do anyhting that is against the law of our organization and the corps "corruption"..
Starting next week I'm gonna get back there and fix the organization..I have a lot of workshops for them and better trainig patern..We are going to start from scratch and make it better..Last week I received my appointment from a Military Major to assist the ROTC Organization

Loong said...

wow...you are such a big man!!!
hope your goal achieved...
all the best!!

Anonymous said...

if there is a will there is a way

 
Custom Search