Custom Search
The Tale of Your Life: Appreciating Women

Where you understand life-changing meaning through other people's experience.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Appreciating Women

Once I read an article about men appreciating women. It said men in twenties will look women on their face, men in thirties will look women’s breast, and forties will look at their waist, while fifties and above will look at the back.

Young men like showing off, so a beautiful face is all they need; middle age men love sex, so they like the body; while older age men appreciate women’s past, so, they look at their back which (I doubt about this) tells their life stories. According to that article, men above fifties appreciate women most, because they like them for who they are in the past which most probably will be the same person now and the future.

I do not know how true this article is. But as a man, when I am thinking what a lady this is, how great this lady is, how thoughtful, pity her, she’s got a long way to go, she will succeed one day, she’s lost, I like women like that, etc… most probably I will be looking at her back.

I think the article is somehow true. How true do you think this is?

2 wise person said:

Anonymous said...

i believe that as we age, yes we want different things, as we age and love has grown stronger. it is the whole package that becomes beautiful. all the past brings us to our present and that changes daily to whom we are in our future.love does strange things, erases any faults or flaws. just something to ponder.

Loong said...

I do not know that, because I haven't age very much yet...
But I think it is our will of getting what we want weaken as we age...
Thanks for the words.

 
Custom Search