Custom Search
The Tale of Your Life: Time or Money?

Where you understand life-changing meaning through other people's experience.

Monday, May 11, 2009

Time or Money?

People always says that time is money. This has cause many people to work hard for money.

Is time really equals to money?

If you think it is, I disagree with you.

I think time is all we have in life. How long our life is depends on how much time we have.

Money is something people sacrifice their time to earn. Yes, it is important. It is one of the most important element that determines how we can spend the time we have left.

If you come into a situation to choose between time and money, which will you choose?

Many will choose money because it is a way to secure the next meal.

But I had chose time. Hoping the thing I do in this time I earned will make my life more meaningful and happier in the long run.

Am I nuts?

0 wise person said:

 
Custom Search